Mr Murphy and Mrs Foster hope you will enjoy looking at our work and activities throughout your child's time in Year 5. Mr Murphy teaches 5HS, supported by Mrs Kittsen, Mrs Kauser and Miss Wachnuik. You will find Mrs Foster in 5JP with Mrs Akhtar and Miss Martin.
We are all missing you and we hope you are all well and staying safe at home. We hope to see you all soon :)
Every week, the home learning section on the right will be updated with work for your child to complete. There are video links and worksheets for Maths, English and more. It would be fabulous once you have finished the work for you to share with us via Twitter and Facebook so Mrs Foster and Mr Murphy can see all the great work you have been doing at home.
Here are some useful links. Your child will have been given log-in details.
Ways to help at home:
- Make sure your child arrives at school ready to learn and on time.
- Ensure your child has correct school uniform and PE kit.
- Help your child complete their Homework every week.
- Read daily with your child from their school reading book, sign their reading record and send to school so their book can be changed.
- Practise number bonds, times tables and matching division facts.
- Practise the skills found in the booklet: ‘End of Year 5 Expectations’ with your child.