The scheme we use to teach our PSHE is SCARF. This is in line with most other BD5 schools.
The purpose of the PSHE curriculum is to provide all pupils with opportunities to:
- Develop confidence and responsibility and make the most of their abilities
- Prepare to play an active role as citizens through developing skills for living and valuing themselves and respecting others
- Develop a healthy lifestyle
- Contribute to their community and the wider world and becoming morally and socially responsible
- Develop good relationships and respect the differences between people.