Skip to content ↓

5 What's on offer?

What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?


  • Your childs class teacher is regularly available to discuss your childs progress and any concerns you may have, just speak to them to make an appointment. 
  • The SENDCo is available to discuss your childs progress or any concerns you may have, just call the office or email to make an appointment. 
  • All information from external professionals will be discussed with you in a meeting or provided in a report where possible. 
  • Homework will be adjusted where necessary. 
  • Work shops to support you will be held on a termly basis. 
  • Newsletters will be provided to keep you up to date on a termly basis. 
  • Parent support groups can be found on the Bradford Local Offer  

What are the different types of support available for your child with SEND? 

The level of support your child will receive will vary depending on the nature of their need and the level of support needed with their learning. School receives funding from the Local Authority. This funding includes money to support the learning of those with SEN. The headteacher will decide how this money is spent in liaison with the Governing Body. Some of the support your child may receive is detailed below. 

  • Quality first teaching.
  • Specific small group intervention work. 
  • Specific targeted work 1:1 or in a small group.
  • For those who require it, individual work 1:1 with a specialist professional.
  • 1:1 during lessons or play times for those whose SEND severely impacts their progress (usually those with an EHCP). 


You can view some of the interventions on offer for some of the areas of need by clicking on the tabs to the right (or below if on a phone or tablet).