Miss Hayes & Mrs Munro hope you will enjoy looking at our work and activities throughout the coming term. Our support staff are Mrs Watson and Mrs Harrison.
This term, the children will be studying Forces and Properties of Materials in science. In Topic lessons, we will be looking at The Shang Dynasty and at Sustainability. We are also looking forward to our Art and D.T special days.
Every Friday afternoon, we go to Richard Dunn Sports Centre for swimming lessons. P.E is on a Wednesday
Homework is handed out on Friday and is returned by the following Wednesday.
Here are some useful links. Your child will have been given log-in details.
Ways to help at home:
- Make sure your child arrives at school ready to learn and on time.
- Ensure your child has correct school uniform, PE kit and swimming kit.
- Help your child complete their Homework every week.
- Read daily with your child from their school reading book, sign their reading record and send to school so their book can be changed.
- Practise number bonds, times tables and matching division facts.
- Practise the skills found in the booklet: ‘End of Year 5 Expectations’ with your child.
Sign up to Class Dojo for up to date information.