School Meals and School Menu
School Meals – Lunch Menu
To find out what is on the menu, please click on the link.
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
If your child attends a school in the Bradford District, you can apply by clicking on the link below.
What are Free School Meals?
Free School Meals pays for a school lunch for your child.
Children must attend a tax-payer funded nursery or school full time. Pupils who attend part time can get Free School Meals for any days they attend both before and after lunch.
Also, the parent / guardian must get one of the following:
- Child Tax Credit, (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (for this, you will need to apply directly to the school, not to Bradford Council).
If a parent is entitled to Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ (the payment someone can get for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit) their children are entitled to Free School Meals for this period.