As part of our topic this term ‘Saving the World’, here are some ideas:
- Research and make a power point about a Rainforest, finding out about the climate, different layers, people that live there and products that come from the rainforest.
- Make a fact file about an animal that lives in the Rainforest – diet, habitat and appearance.
- Make a model of a Rainforest
- Design a poster about Deforestation
- Painting/collage using different media
- Designing and making animal masks
- Visit the library and read books about the topic – use the information to make fact cards.
These are just ideas, the children can use their own ideas and complete their homework in what ever style that suits them.
Please bring the completed work into school on 21st October.
Year 3 team